To enhance the ability of staff members and to provide career satisfaction for productive employees, we are committed to supporting on going staff development. Staff development is defined as growth in an individual’s knowledge, skill, and personal effectiveness.
Our goal is for all staff members to make the maximum contribution to their departments, while having opportunities to develop their talents, to acquire and use new skills, and thus to achieve greater career effectiveness and satisfaction.
- To establish competence
- To met new learning needs
- To increase employee productivity
- To ensure satisfactory job performance by personnel
- To acquire up-to-date knowledge and skill.
- Continuing education.
- Membership and participation in professional organizations.
- Research-related activities
- Attend specific programs, workshops, conferences, courses, and initiatives to increase skills and understand new developments in the field.
- On-the-job training.