Student Nurses Association (SNA) unit
College has an active Student Nurses Association (SNA) unit. Student Nurses Association Student Nurses Association (SNA) unit of the college provides all the facilities and opportunities for students to participate in the state and national level arts and sports competition.
- To help students to uphold the dignity and ideals of the profession
- To promote a corporate spirit among students for common good.
- To furnish nurses in training with advice in their courses of study.
- To encourage leadership ability & help students to gain a wide knowledge of nursing profession in all aspects.
- To increases the student’s social contacts and general knowledge.
- To encourage both professional and recreational meetings.
- To encourage students to compete for prizes in the student Nurses exhibition and various competitions
SNA mainly focus on the activities like:
- Organization of meeting and conferences
- Maintenance of SNA diary
- Propagation of nursing profession by celebrating nurses day, lamp lighting ceremony, games sports activity etc.
- Exhibitions: various charts and posters on different subjects are made and exhibited
- Public speaking and writing: debate, speech competitions at all levels is held to improve self -confidence and communication skill.
- Projects like health camps, community health survey, and mini research project were held.
- Various social cultural and recreational activities are held time to time.
- Students participate in SNA competitions under MP chapter opportunity for students to develop entrepreneurship skills